The best brake for your zip line, zipSTOP Zip Line Brake uses self-regulating eddy current magnetic braking technology to brake zip line riders smoothly, comfortably, and consistently.
The assembly includes:
- zipSTOP Zip Line Brake device
- Brake trolley
- Mounting bracket
Key zipSTOP Benefits:
- Eddy current braking technology adjusts automatically to ensure a smooth rider deceleration.
- Allows for a wide variety of rider weights and speeds.
- Automatically resets after each rider, minimizing human error.
- Helps mitigate risk by removing human error from the rider or guides.
- Low cost of ownership, including an annual recertification at $399 and replacement of sacrificial wear parts.
- Able to withstand outdoor environments and work consistently in any conditions.
- Rated Working Capacity: 15 to 150 kg (33 to 330 lbs)
- Device Weight: 23.5 kg (52 lbs)
- Model Number: ZS125-08
- Warranty: 2 years
- Rated Working Velocity:
- 6 to 36 kph (4 to 22 mph) utilizing a direct 1:1 load
- 10 to 60 kph (6 to 37 mph) utilizing a 2:1 reduction line*
*Higher rated working velocities require that the zipSTOP device be utilized in conjunction with a reduction line assembly. The specifications noted are valid only when installed as part of that system.
- Maximum Line Extension: 12.5m