The EZ Clip/Micro dual line configuration combines the easy, one handed operation of the EZ Clip on the top line with the compact, durable Micro trolley on the bottom line.
The specialized EZ Clip, indicated by the blue trigger, has the attachment link reversed for easy installation and so the trolleys can be easily separated for inspection and storage.
We designed our durable LightSpeed trolleys for maximum flexibility, and we offer multiple dual line configurations. The EZ Clip / Micro setup comes pre-assembled and ready to go.
- Made of high-strength, tempered aluminum alloy
- Four self-contained, ABEC-rated bearings make these the fastest compact trolleys available (up to 121 kp/h, 75 mph)
- The integrated ABS impact surface is designed for durability in braking
- The curve-over design of the backup carabiner slot keeps the backup carabiner in place throughout braking (reducing wear on your line)
EZ Clip Trolley Features
- The patent-pending trigger-activated installation provides ease of use and maximizes throughput
- The patent-pending design pivots with the rider to keep both sheaves on the cable during braking
Micro Trolley Features
- The patent-pending forward design keeps both sheaves on the cable during braking for a smoother rider experience
Both EZ Clip and Micro Trolleys:
- Rated Working Capacity: 15-150 kg (33-330 lbs)
- Cable Line Diameter: 9.5 mm ≤ ø ≤ 13 mm (3/8 in ≤ ø ≤ 1/2 in)
EZ Clip Trolley:
- Dimensions: 145 mm (5.7 in)
- Weight: 507 grams (1.1 lb)
- Dimensions: 123 mm (4.8 in)
- Weight: 364 grams (0.8 lb)